- Compact, light and portable
- All in one skid that will allow to inject chemical with a clean and safe operation
- Quick and easy field installation. Just hook up the suction line form the tank and the discharge line to process and is ready to go.
- Reduces considerably the risk of chemical spills protecting both the operator and the environment from the effects of harsh chemicals.
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance.
- Our PORT-SKID systems include all the neccesary components for the correct calibration of pump as well as the safe operation of the system.
Includes a Python Series Plunger type pump form GRACO, with the following great features:
- Ease of Serviceability: Very access to the plunger and packing making its maintenance very fast and simple.
- Adjustable fluid packing that lasts up to 25 times longer than non-adjustable ones.
- CE Approved.
- Pump cycle remains constant regardless of the system backpressure.
Min Flow (GPD): 0.9
Max Flow (GPD): 112
Max Discharge Pressure
- 50 PSI Supply: 500
- 100 PSI Supply: 650
- 150 PSI Supply: 850
- 200 PSI Supply: 1150
Pump air motor: 2.00″
Plunge size: 5/8”